Featured post

Philips CD-i: The Games Themselves

Our last edition of the smash hit left us at the beginning of the CD-I, 1991. Philips was faced with the tough task of putting together a c...

Thursday 12 May 2016

I give up on the Vita

Even a fanatical Sony (Former Philips) supporter has to confess the Vita has been a dismal failure.
For that reason, I am now selling my Playstation Vita after only 5 hours of gameplay. For those who do not know, the Playstation Vita was Sony's successor to the massively popular PlayStationPortable. The launch titles of the Vita included such classics as Little Deviants, Smart as... and the classic title Pong. Sadly, all the goo
d games dried up about 5 billion years ago, with the only titles coming out today being dreck like Phineas and Ferb and Looney Tunes.

Thusly, I sold it.

No comments: