Featured post

Philips CD-i: The Games Themselves

Our last edition of the smash hit left us at the beginning of the CD-I, 1991. Philips was faced with the tough task of putting together a c...

Wednesday 15 June 2016

WWDC update from E Cook

I'm glad to say that I'm finally back from the sights and sounds of the USA, and ready to report on what I saw over there at Apple's WWDC conference. I hope you enjoy reading about what unfolded, and without further ado, let's start!
To tell the truth, basically nothing was announced at WWDC. Apart from the integration of SiRi into macOS and the introduction of a couple of new features to the iMessage app, really nothing was done. This has us a little worried about the future of Apple- how can a company depending on "Innovation" not announce any new products? We're sure they'll find a way, though- it is Apple we're talking about here!




PS: The Apple TV is the new Bandai Apple Pippin

No comments: